My best vacation


My best vacation was the last summer, because I can visited many places and I enjoyed all of them. I started this vacation on my house, before that in January I went to Pucón and I stayed for one week for the triathlon competition (I didn’t do this, I only went to accompany some friends.) In this place, I practiced rafting and hidrospeed in Trancura river, those sports are so funny I loved them, other activity that I did was paddle bord in the lake, before doing this sport I was thinking that it was hard but it was not. When the competition finished I went to my scout camp in Panguipulli for other week more. This camp was different to my other camps, because it was the first that I go like guider or staff. 



To finished my vacation I went to my favorite place in Chile, Guanaqueros, I went to this beach since always, and always in the same dates, on first fortnight of February. Sometimes I didn't do something special but this place is special, because I did friends time ago and we only see us in summer.


Comentarios

  1. Great holiadys!! rafting is really funny

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pucón is beautiful and I still hope to be able to go to your house and get wet with your sprinklers :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that you truly love guanaqueros :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Knowing different places is the best, I really love travelling and every place you visited are beautiful

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Movies or series

English Language Challenges

Personal opinion