English Language Challenges


Hello everybody, in this post, my last post, I’m going to talk about of english challenges for me.

Well, to start, I think I’m in the hard group to learn English. I say this because I don’t have to much vocabulary to use, I always used the same words, but I can understand when someone talk me in this language and in some moments,  I can answer with no difficulty, but in other cases I’m so nervous to speak quickly. I can’t order to much, because is not something that I practise with much dedication, I only do in the class, when I am listening music in English, and when I am seeing movies in the language. I think if I’m really interested in learn a good English I have to put more of me. If I have the opportunity to do an exchange trip I would take it and I will go to a English speaking country to put in practise my English, and to learn more, because I think the only and the best method to learn it is talking, more than read. To someone that know well this idiom have more opportunities to work, this can open much doors, in all aspects of our life.

In the university I think I didn´t learnt much English which I already knew, in fact, on the contrary I think I forgot much things about the language, and much words in comparation with the school, because in my school, I had more than six hours at the week of this subject, to much time to practice, or more than at the university, because in this 2 years I only had 3 hours at the week, and in the first semester I didn´t had English.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Movies or series

Personal opinion