My future Job

Today i’m going to talk about my dreamed job. Well I’m going to be honest, I’m 19 years old, and I don’t know what kind of job I prefer, but I think something in relation with architecture, because is the career that I chose to study, but I chose this without the purpose to work.


Resultado de imagen para relajoIf I follow the item of architecture I like to be a very good professional, for that I think I am going to do different things.  First, I will be in different jobs to grow in and know what I want to do to be sure. I dream with have an office, my office, (I think most of architecture students dreams with that) but not the typical office, I imagine that not in the city, maybe in a pacific context because I don’t want to be in a little space all the days looking a screen computer. But if I’m really honest with you I don’t want to work, I mean, I dream with don’t have the necessity to work, only work to do something different and for pleasure.

I think if I start working young I will like to travel much, to different places, in different countries, but if someday I settle down with a family and those things I don’t like have this kind of job, I will like have the control ofall my time, I will travel only for vacations.

                                                                                                              Resultado de imagen para viajes

Comentarios

  1. The dreamed work it's no work, I like that.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Even if you don't know exactly in what you want to work, it seems to me a good thing that you have and idea about what you want for your future life !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like the idea of having an office outside the city I find fantastic!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree that traveling is amazing. Let's travel together and intale our office of architects !!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Movies or series

English Language Challenges

Personal opinion