A country I'd like to visit


 I would like to visit Indonesia, in particulary I’d love to visit Bali. I like this country for many reasons, one of this reasons is his particular charasteristic about territorial composition, this country is a composition of many islands, other important characteristic for my, are the beaches, I think those beaches are the most beautiful of the world, only I do not like about these are the sharks that will be in the water. Other fact are the different buildings, i think the ancient architecture present in this country is so particular from those, those reflects traditions and culture, and new architecture is great to, but it is not so different to other countrys, the last one is the jungle, all of those islands have a abundant vegetation.




I'd like stay in this country to be a short period, like go for vacations, or something like this, but not to live in there, i'd like to stay many times to know differents spaces in differents times of the year. 

Comentarios

  1. Very beatiful place, it looks like a natural sanctuary

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amazing, I would like to visit it together

    ResponderEliminar
  3. With that photos, it made me want to go now!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's a super interesting country, the only problem is that it's very hot and there are many bugs, however, there are endless food, architecture and friendly people you could meet, let's go someday, greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Woo I would also love to meet those beatiful beaches, but I would like to swim with sharks.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think Indonesia is a very interesting country, and with an amazing ancient architecture

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Wowwwwww a really good choice to visit. The landscape looks really beautiful

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Movies or series

English Language Challenges

Personal opinion