Photography


Hello! Today I am going to talk about photography and what I like of this discipline.
To start I do not know too much of this, for my more than a discipline is a hobby or something that I do when I like something that I’m seeing. For example, when I go to a place that I’ve never seen before, or when I’m walking in the street and I see something that catch my attention.

Imagen relacionada

In the beginning, the photography was something that some people could did, because machines was so expensive and exclusive for the time. But now, the time is changing things, and in the present everybody can take photographs, because the majority have a cell phone, and that technological object have in the same a camera. Also, today we have applications in the mobile phone that motivate to take photos, like Instagram, I think this application is good for somebody who is amateur in this discipline.
Resultado de imagen para foto tomada con el celular

I think I’m an amateur person respect the photography, I don’t take much photos, but I have to tell you that in the last time with the career (architecture) I’ve been learning how to take good photography, before that I only took the photo, but now, I can choose something important or representative of the landscape with a good frame.

Comentarios

  1. I like Instagram, It is one of my favorite applications and I love your pictures although you lack one with me </3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Photography is very important in architecture, we know it ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it's amazing how technology advances, now we all have a camera on our cell phone.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think that instagram is the best way to share your pictures

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like your post!! And i miss you in instagram my love! Come back to me please! You are the reason that i use intafranI

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I recommend you edit your photos with Lightroom, it's a very good app

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Movies or series

English Language Challenges

Personal opinion