Personal opinion



Hello, everybody, today I’m going to answer some question.

Resultado de imagen para reciclar


First question that I choose is: “What is your opinion about recycling?”



Well, I think riclycling is a great method to take some precaution to help our world, because we have much problems with our environment, and for that we have to take care about this. About recycle is something still new for many people, and for that few people know how you have to recycle, but more than that people don’t have the knowledge to do this.




The second question that I choose is: “What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in all cases?”

Answer this question is so difficult, because you have to decide about life of one person, but I think is something necessary to our society. I said this because, in much cases, this intervention in spite of the condition of illegal, the people that want to do, they do in the same form, but is more dangerous, and with more risks.


Imagen relacionadaFor my third question I choose: “What is your opinion about child labor?



Read this question for me is so shocking, because for me is something archaic, but I know is something that is going in the present. I think the kids don’t have to work, this is an activity only for adults, unlees they want to do, like a game, but in the majority cases, they have to work, with bad conditions.  



The last question is: “What is your opinion about tatoos?

I like to much tatoos, I think all tatoos, are art, because they have different techniques to do, and all of the tattooists are artists, but some are more beautiful than others like in the case of paints. I think if you want to do a tatoo, you don’t have the necessity to do with one purpuse or meaning, you only have the desire and the money.

Comentarios

  1. You have to think very well before getting tattoos, Andrea

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The child labor is a crime in my opinion, the kids have to be happy!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the child labor is terrible, childhood was made to play and eat goodies!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Movies or series

English Language Challenges