CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME


Hello everybody, today i’m going to talk about my career, but not of what is architecture. In this moment I’m going to talk about changes that I could made in my study program.

To star, I have to say a very important thing, and that is the infrastructure of my faculty. I think if we are a faculty of architecture we have the necessity to stay in better buildings to study, I say, we are studying to do great buildings, why we have to study in precarious buildings?. I do not say that I do not like my faculty, I really like, but I think it is can be better. In addition, about the furniture I say that there are in very bad conditions, well, this is our guilt, because we do not have the precaution in the moment to use, but now will be in time to changes it. Also, in the case of technological appliances we are okay, but in the case of laser machine, we need more, because we have only three to all the people of the faculty, and in more than one case, much people stay without hour to cut with laser, in important moments.  

In another way, I’m going to talk about our teachers and ours subjects. The majority of our teachers are good in the area of they teach, but in some cases they are not the indicated person to teach us, because they don’t have a pedagogic method. Finally, our schedule is very tight in all aspects of our life consequence of subjects, especially workshop.

Comentarios

  1. That's true, all teachers should have at least some pedagogic training

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the technological equipament is very neccesary, like the laser machine

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think the same as you about the infrastructure of the fau!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree the Faculty of architecture have one of the worst infrastructures in the entire university

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I agree with you about the infractructure and about teachers
    !

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i true!! we need more laser machines !!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. ''we are studying to do great buildings, why we have to study in precarious buildings?''.. in this we are all agreed.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Movies or series

English Language Challenges

Personal opinion