Movies or series

Hello everyone, today I’m going to talk about movies and series that I like.


Resultado de imagen para juego de.gemelas}
To start, I love watch movies, is a fantastic panorama for me. I like go to the cinema also see movies in house, but I have some conditions for movies, in general I like watch everything, but in some moments are movies so boring and “lateras”, I don’t care what is the genre of the movie, because I think all of them have something that make cine great. I love comedy until suspense.
My favourite movie for all the times is The Parent Trap. I love that movie, I always see when is in the television and in some occasions I need to see.


Resultado de imagen para riverdale
In the second topic, for series, when people talks about this I only think in series with actors, not like cartoons. I’m not so expert, because I had never seen series until three weeks ago, but I had always seen cartoons series, but when I was younger I always saw the typical series of Nickelodeon or Disney with actors. When I started to watching series, the first was the Haunting off Hill House, I saw that because everybody said that a very good terror series. But I think has some moments to scare us, but in reality is a dramatic history, with something beautiful that I can’t explain. Now I’m watching Riverdale, and what I have watch I think is a very good series, but the history is so for teenagers. 



Comentarios

  1. Parent Trap, it's a kind of spam in Disney Chanel, same as The Pacifier

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you really are a fan of the movie twin game and jughead is one of my favorite riverdale characters <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I find that that movie is a disney channel tradition

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love watching Parent Trap, it's like Mean Girls, sometimes I have to see those movies

    ResponderEliminar
  6. "That's means that we are sisters!!" One of the best movies of Disney !!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

English Language Challenges

Personal opinion