POSTGRADUATE STUDIES


Well, today I’m going to talk about to my future studies.
I think I am a person who wants to study all my life, I think that because I love learn different things of different topics, but sometimes I think this is so exhausting because you have to be so responsable with your time table, unless if you only study something more, but I think if I study any else I will be working or doing something more.

I have many options I my head to study in the future, many times I think in study other career in relation with architecture, like construction or civil engineering, but also I thought that are so formal careers hahaha, my second option is study theatre, this is always in my head, because I love that, I don’t know I love the improvisation in the performances, I think is something difficult and interesting about that career, also I think is so fun. Another think that I want to do is a course about nature, like plants, I love know names of trees and flowers, and animals specially birds, this is because when I see a new bird for my I ask to my grandmother what is the name of that bird and she always know, and if she don’t know she have to investigate to tell me, I think this course will be a good complement to my present career.
Imagen relacionada

Comentarios

  1. Give me your grandmother !! to have more knowledge

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow the birds are so beautiful animals, have a lot of colors!!! i think is so interesting studies the birds, maybe is a big world of knowledge

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I find it very funny, also as you live in the countryside, you have more contact with nature

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love how you relate careers that do not have as much to do with architecture, but you still find meaning!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Movies or series

English Language Challenges

Personal opinion