POSTGRADUATE STUDIES


Well, today I’m going to talk about to my future studies.
I think I am a person who wants to study all my life, I think that because I love learn different things of different topics, but sometimes I think this is so exhausting because you have to be so responsable with your time table, unless if you only study something more, but I think if I study any else I will be working or doing something more.

I have many options I my head to study in the future, many times I think in study other career in relation with architecture, like construction or civil engineering, but also I thought that are so formal careers hahaha, my second option is study theatre, this is always in my head, because I love that, I don’t know I love the improvisation in the performances, I think is something difficult and interesting about that career, also I think is so fun. Another think that I want to do is a course about nature, like plants, I love know names of trees and flowers, and animals specially birds, this is because when I see a new bird for my I ask to my grandmother what is the name of that bird and she always know, and if she don’t know she have to investigate to tell me, I think this course will be a good complement to my present career.
Imagen relacionada

Comentarios

  1. Give me your grandmother !! to have more knowledge

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow the birds are so beautiful animals, have a lot of colors!!! i think is so interesting studies the birds, maybe is a big world of knowledge

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I find it very funny, also as you live in the countryside, you have more contact with nature

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love how you relate careers that do not have as much to do with architecture, but you still find meaning!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario